Sign UP

Thursday, January 20, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION is right around the corner! Time to Party Hearty!


I just LOVE the "Party Hearty" set and you will too! It's so versatile as you can see in this card:
Who would have thought to use the party hats as a banner? Brilliant! And banners are SO in right now! Cutting out the little party hats to MAKE the banner is a little time consuming, but I'm sure you'll agree that the result is WELL worth it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Party Hearty
INK: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Punches, Markers

Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!