Sign UP

Thursday, January 20, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION is right around the corner! Time to Party Hearty!


I just LOVE the "Party Hearty" set and you will too! It's so versatile as you can see in this card:
Who would have thought to use the party hats as a banner? Brilliant! And banners are SO in right now! Cutting out the little party hats to MAKE the banner is a little time consuming, but I'm sure you'll agree that the result is WELL worth it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Party Hearty
INK: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Punches, Markers

Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun and festive card! I'm so looking forward to SAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the banner! Very cute card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!