Sign UP

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Can you just IMAGINE?

A FULL day of scrapping/stamping? No kids? No husbands? What would YOU pay for that kind of luxury?

Then you'll want to join Caroline and I at Crop and Create Markham!


We'll be there as Stampin' UP! representatives and we'll have LOTS of fun product that you can purchase right there on the spot! I'll have my class schedule printed up for the next few months, so you can collect that too and join me for classes of your choice in Mississauga.

When you register for the event, please let the organizers know you found the information on my blog. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!