Sign UP

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A peek at the Stampin' Queens

How has your new year been so far? Have you found some creating time? I have a class this coming Saturday and this is one of the cards we'll be creating. Want to join me? Click on the classes tab to check out the description - there's still a few spots left. :)

The card is also this week's card for the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge. Here's your sneak peek:



It's pretty simple but simple is a GOOD way to start off the New Year! I'm hoping to simplify this year...let's see how that goes!

I do hope you'll come back tomorrow for the full reveal!

Oh...and P.S. Today is the LAST day for Holiday Mini orders! You can order from my online store here. There's still LOTS of fun things to make you stamp happy in the Clearance Rack too.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!