Sign UP

Monday, January 2, 2012

Only a couple days left!

The Holiday Mini sales period is almost over! Did you get YOUR stocking punch yet? In an odd twist, Stampin' UP! has decided that the stocking punch will NOT be available for sale once the Holiday Mini ends. You have until January 3rd to get yours.

The good news is that some of the fun things from the Holiday Mini WILL be carrying over!


Seeing the Dazzling Details totally made my day! I'm not much of a glitter person, mostly because it's SO messy! But I love the Dazzling Details because I can add glitter and not have any mess. It's a win-win!

The Occasions Mini starts on January 4th - prepare to be amazed!!!! If you don't have a copy of the Occasions Mini yet, I'll be ordering some soon! Let me know and I'll put one in the mail for you (Canadian addresses only).

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!