Sign UP

Thursday, October 10, 2013


Do you need your coffee before you can function in the morning? Me? I'm more of a tea girl, but caffeine is caffeine, right? Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a cup of coffee (usually once or twice a day), but if I don't have my tea first thing in the morning, it's going to be a BAD DAY! My husband knows this and is a very smart man. Most days, I get tea in bed. Spoiled? Nope! I'm just loved. 

Today's card comes courtesy of SplitCoast Stampers where yesterday was sketch day! It was a pretty simple sketch, but I couldn't just make a simple card (as if you didn't know THAT).


So, I started off with my Perfect Blend Set again (yes, it's still out and no, I'm not getting tired of using it yet) and decided on some Coastal Cabana and Afternoon Picnic Designer Series paper to change things up a bit.

Lots of layers (of course) and I even had to double up on the Stampin' Dimensionals to get my sentiment up to the right height. :)


And of course, the card is not complete till the inside is done too:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Blend
INK: Basic Grey
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana Cardstock; Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper
ACCESSORIES: Candy Dots, Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!