Sign UP

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Hello - Gone Batty!

From skulls to BATS!!


This little bat isn't scary at all! No teeth, so he can't bite you - LOL! He's one of my favourite images in this set because he's so darn cute! :)


I love the piercing detail on this card and really should use my paper piercing pack more often! I used it on this card last week and just LOVED the results! The piercing template above is one that in the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. It has lots of lines, circles and basic shapes. Definitely a "must have" in your arsenal of fun toys tools.

The sentiment I used is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped in Staz-ON ink. If you don't have the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, it's another "must have" - it has a sentiment for EVERYTHING!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Halloween Hello, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Staz-On
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit and Basic Black Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!