Sign UP

Friday, December 13, 2013

Fishy Friday - Happy Birthday

This card started as many of my cards do: with leftovers sitting out on my stamping space.


The base is Coastal Cabana with layers of Very Vanilla and Designer Series Paper from the Afternoon Picnic pack.

I went simple today with just a layered sentiment created with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

A little flair was added with some ⅜" Ruffle Stretch Trim in Coastal Cabana and a piece of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine tied in a bow.

The inside was finished with some Crisp Cantaloupe Designer Series Paper and some doodling.


What do you think?


STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Black Staz-ON, Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue, Basic Rhinestones, ⅜" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Baker's Twine, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!