Sign UP

Friday, December 20, 2013

Fishy Friday - Just Because

When the new catalogue made its appearance back in April (for Demonstrators) and I saw the "A Dozen Thoughts" stamp set, I just KNEW I had to have it for the "just because" sentiment alone. It just seemed so perfect…just because. And, being one who likes to sends cards, what's more perfect than a "just because" card? It's like getting "just because" flowers for no other reason than…well…"just because".


This card started off with a Crisp Cantaloupe base because of the little square on last week's card (I actually didn't have the right size scrap and needed to cut into a fresh piece!) and then I added a layer of Crisp Cantaloupe Designer Series Paper. I thought I'd like the idea of a monochromatic card (and I was RIGHT!), so I went with some Tangerine Tango (I was all out of Calypso Coral at the time).

I just love all the layers on this card!

I finished off with the sentiment and some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine wrapped around the top two layers and tied in a bow.


What do you think?


STAMPS: Fishin' Around, A Dozen Thoughts
INK: Black Staz-ON, Tangerine Tango
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe and Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!