Sign UP

Friday, December 27, 2013

Fishy Friday - woo-hoo!

Sneak Peek Alert!!

In just a few short days, we'll be launching the ALL NEW Occasions Catalogue! Which also means you only have a few short days to get your hands on many of the goodies in the Holiday Catalogue.

I'm offering free shipping at the moment, so it's the PERFECT time to order yourself some new goodies with the Christmas money you got (oh yes…I know you got some!) :)

This is week # 9 of Fishy Fridays and I'm still loving my little fishies!


I started off with a base of Strawberry Slush Cardstock and added a layer of Strawberry Slush DSP. My banner was created with Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. I added some Tangerine Tango Candy Dots at the top.

The sneak peek is the sentiment from the brand new set Just Sayin'. (psssst! Come back next week for another sneak peek the day of the catalogue release!) Not only is this set SUPER cute, it also has a coordinating framelits set that will make it super easy to cut them out. My favourite part? If you cut out the sentiments by hand close to the line, your Big Shot will cut the coordinating shape just big enough for you to make a mat!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Just Sayin'
INK: Black Staz-ON, Strawberry Slush
PAPERS: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock; Strawberry Slush DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue, Basic Rhinestones, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!