Sign UP

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BOO!

For today's card, I wanted to feature some Halloween Stamps.

I wanted some bright and cheery Halloween colours, not spooky ones, so the colours for this week's DIVA challenge were perfect: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Melon Mambo.

Check it out:



My base is Pumpkin Pie and then I added several layers of the other colours. The stamp set is Tee-Hee-Hee and is brand new in the Holiday Catalogue. It's available RIGHT NOW and until January 5th, 2015. Now, it's probably a little late to be thinking Halloween at this stage, but you can certainly order the set and use it next year - it's SUPER cute!

Don't you love that little sentiment? I don't know about you, but I may have a teeny shoe obsession - LOL! It really *IS* all about the shoes, isn't it? Because the stamps in this set are photopolymer, it was a breeze to stamp both images TOGETHER and ensure they were in just the right spot!

After I stamped the images, I took my cardstock to my Big Shot and cut it out using the Oval Framelits. A word to the wise! Hand cutting Blackberry Bliss cardstock is NOT easy and not for the weak of heart! You can probably tell that it's pretty uneven.

With all the colour going on, I wanted the sentiment/image panel to be fairly simple, so I just added a few Basic Rhinestones to it.

Take a look at the inside:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Tee-Hee-Hee
INK: Blackberry Bliss
PAPERS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!