Sign UP

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stamp it OFF!

As a paper crafter, I'm always stamping ON something, but have you ever thought of stamping OFF?

Your images get a whole different look when you stamp OFF before stamping ON. Check it out:


To create the background paper, I used Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand Ink. But, they look nothing like that, do they? That's because I stamped some of the ink off before stamping it on to my Whisper White Cardstock. It's a great way to create your own paper if you don't have exactly what you're looking for in your collection.

The idea for the banners was taken from the lovely and talented Shelli Gardner, the CEO and co-founder of Stampin' UP! She showed it to us earlier this year at Leadership and I've reproduced it a couple of times now.

The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants (one of my favourite sets) and is stamped in Sahara Sand (at full strength) onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used my Big Shot to cut it out.

On the inside, I stamped some more flowers, but these were stamped at full strength (no stamping off):


I also added some of my signature doodling around the edges. :)

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Flower Shop, Perfect Pennants
INK: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Early Espresso Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die, Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!