Sign UP

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fright Night!

This sketch looked a little like the one from a couple weeks ago, so I knew I wanted to use something completely different to create today's card. The original sketch was square, but I opted for a standard card size. You can choose to do whatever makes you happy. :)

As I've often said (at least for me), a sketch is just a jumping off point meant to inspire and trigger an idea. After all all, it's just paper!

Check it out:



I've paired Tee Hee Hee with the Project Life Holiday Cheer Set. As you can see from the card, just because it SAYS "Project Life" doesn't mean that the set is EXCLUSIVE to Project Life. The tiny images are perfect for adding to the background!

I stamped all the images that I wanted from Tee Hee Hee and then cut them out using the Big Shot Word Bubbles. Once cut out, they were sponged with Mellow Moss ink before being added to the front of the card.

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge, Tee Hee Hee, Project Life Holiday Cheer
INK: Memento Black, Mellow Moss, Hello Honey, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Whisper White and Mellow Moss Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Markers, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christyne, what a fun card! I'm waiting for my Hee Hee Hee to arrive and may have to CASE this card of yours. It's a wonderful way to use those cute stamps. I especially like the green sponged onto your word bubbles. Green at Hallowe'en always makes me think of the bubbling goo in a witch's cauldron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Heidi! It was a fun card to create. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!