Sign UP

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas is in the air!

Today, we're playing with colour!! I was going to use all the colours on LAST week's card, but that didn't pan out, so you get them today! Red (Cherry Cobbler), Green (Garden Green) and Crumb Cake! I don't know about you, but I think these three colours pretty much SCREAM Christmas!


Today's creation is part of a set that you'll see tomorrow for 3-D Thursday...so you'll just have to be a little bit patient. :)

We created the set at my class this past weekend and I'll be selling some extra sets I made at my upcoming craft fair (Fair December in Mississauga, ON) this weekend.

Here's just one of the five tags we made:


The base of the tag is 2" x 5" and it was punched with the scallop tag topper and corner rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.

The layer of Whisper White is 1 ¾" x 4 ⅛" and each of the corners were rounded as well.

Then I stamped the images from Candy Cane Christmas in Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake. And...TADA! A tag!

I added doodling around the edge and the 8" of Whisper White Baker's Twine can be used to attach the tag to your gift.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE and don't forget to come back tomorrow for 3-D Thursday and see the rest of the project!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Candy Cane Christmas
INK: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
PAPERS: Whisper White and Crumb Cake Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Marker, Whisper White Baker's Twine

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!