Sign UP

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

And I paid attention this time and didn't even go off script - LOL!


I know...shocking! Check it out:


Ok...so I was a *little* off script...stay tuned for the Washi Tape. :)

I used the same colours I had out from last week...because let's face it, I was in mad prep mode for On Stage Ottawa and barely had time to BREATHE let alone come up with a clever colour combination - LOL! Plus...I've always wanted a PINK Christmas tree!


Check out that Gold Metallic Thread! I just LOVE this stuff (and now have it in all four colours)! It's so easy to use and adds a touch of whimsy to the cards. Don't you think?


I was in sponging mode at On Stage - you can see the video HERE - and decided to carry it over for this card. I like the way Smoky Slate add some contrast, but is still subtle.


There's that WASHI!!! I added two strips of Washi from the Pop of Pink Suite to carry the colour combo to the inside of the card.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree (a classic!) and Jar of Cheer
INK: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Smokey Slate Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Sponges, Gold Metallic Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!