Sign UP

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Friend

I have made SO many new friends online this year in the stamping world and I know that I am truly blessed that each and everyone of them have come into my life. I know I can't send a card to ALL of them, so I made this one to display on my blog so that everyone that stops by will see it and know that I count them among my friends:
I used the stamps from the new I {heart} hearts set that will be available on January 4th, 2010 when the new Occasions Mini launches. The paper is from the "Welcome Neighbour" 6 X 6 stack that you will be able to earn with your qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration which also starts on January 4th and runs until March 31st, 2010.

This was the first time I tried the faux stitching and it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to, but since it was my first time, I'm giving myself a pass - LOL! The lines are a bit crooked, but that just means it's hand made, right?

I used Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo to stamp the images and then hand cut them out.

What do you think?

STAMPS: I {heart} hearts
INK: Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White and Kraft Cardstock; Welcome Neighbour DSP
ACCESSORIES: Marker

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. love this! wonderful card and so glad i've gotten to "know" you!

    love that you have been so crafty! i've have been trying, but managing 2 kids while dh worked this week has been crazy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!

    (GMTA, 'cause I just made a similar card yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!