Sign UP

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brother-in-Law Birthday

Here are the cards I designed for my Brothers-in-Law (both of them) birthdays. I had the set out to do my Dad's and Uncle's cards, so I figured I might as well. As you can tell, I made them over the Christmas holiday (I miss taking pictures in the tree - it made for a great backdrop!)
Anyway...today is Karl's birthday (DH's sister's hubby's birthday - did you get that???) and Paul's birthday (my sister's hubby) is on April 6th. No...I didn't mail them at the same time - LOL!

Other than the piercing, the cards are pretty much identical. Kraft cardstock, Manchester Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Cardstock.

What do you think?

STAMPS: And Many Mower
INK: Chocolate Chip
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Kraft Cardstock; Manchester DSP
ACCESSORIES: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. hehe.. cute image! I always have trouble with man cards! This is great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I DID get that...after I mulled it over for a bit....perfectly clear....as mud...no...only joshin!

    Great male cards....I gotta try and simplify my male cards...I always seem to go over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!