Sign UP

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 20


Can you believe it? Twenty Weeks of Sunny Sunday Sketch! Of course, I'd be more impressed with myself if it was 20 CONSECUTIVE weeks...but what's a girl to do when life gets in the way?

Here is this weeks sketch:
And here's my take on it:

After making DH's staff Christmas cards this past week, I definitely wanted something CAS (Clean and Simple) and I find that Aviary is just the perfect set for this.

I cut a piece of Celebrations DSP to add to the front of my Whisper White Card and then stamped the cage and bird from Aviary using Pear Pizzazz and Pacific Point. I punched it out using my 1 3/8" circle punch and matted it on a piece Pacific Point punched with my 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch.

I stamped the sentiment directly on the front of the card (brave, I KNOW!!) in Pacific Point ink. I didn't use my Stamp-a-majig, but you might want to - LOL!

What do you think?


STAMPS: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Pear Pizzazz and Pacific Point
PAPERS: Whisper White and Pacific Point Cardstock; Celebrations DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!


2 comments:

  1. Christyne, this is a delightful card! Love the CAS look and the bright colors of the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!