Sign UP

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WOW! What a deal!!!

If you've been on the fence about ordering Stampin' UP!'s amazing My Digital Studio, you won't want to pass this up! Why pay $106.95 for My Digital Studio, when you can get the Digital + Starter Kit for $107.50 with NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING? That's just 55 cents more and just look at what else you're getting:












    * Three complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)
    * Assortment of card stock
    * Four Classic ink Stampin' Pads
    * Two Stampin' Write markers
    * a spool of ribbon
    * Designer buttons
    * A Décor Elements piece with the applicator
    * SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals & Mini Glue Dots
    * Stampin' Scrub and Mist cleaners
    * Box of Idea Book & Catalogues
    * Business forms and tools


Ready to get started? Go HERE now and click on the JOIN NOW button! My password is: stampalotmore

Can't wait to work with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!