Sign UP

Friday, February 11, 2011

Have you placed your February order yet?

If not, maybe this will help...

It's my Thank You Card for this month!  That's right! Everyone placing an order with me in February will receive one of these FABULOUS cards.  Special thanks to Angie Kennedy Judy of Chic 'n' Scratch for the inspiration.

NO NAKED ENVELOPES!
And, thanks to my AWESOME upline Caroline LeBel, here you have NO NAKED ENVELOPES!

My favourite part of the WHOLE card (other than the fact that YOU will receive one if you place an order with me this month), is the butterfly that I added. It's popped up on one of my all time FAVOURITE accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals!

Close up of the dimensional element



Don't miss out on receiving one of these FABULOUS cards!  Click on the shop now button at the top left of my blog and you'll be taken right to my Business Website where you can shop to your heart's content!  The best part?  It's SALE-A-BRATION BABY!!!  That means with every $65 order, you get FREE stuff - yes FREE!!!!




I can't WAIT for you to get one of these FABULOUS cards!

STAMPS: Thanks for Caring, A Word for You
INK: Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze Cardstock; Springtime Vintage DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches and Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!