Sign UP

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love What You Do and Share What You Love with Stampin' UP!

There has never been a better time to join Stampin' UP!  SALE-A-BRATION means a 15% discount on the kit and Stampin' UP! has added a bundle of goodies worth $60!

Need MORE incentive?  Join my team and I'll give you $50 worth of embellishments including the Adornments, Rosettes and both sets of buttons in the Occasions Mini which you can see by clicking the link on the right sidebar.

Still looking for a BETTER deal? If you're just joining for the discount and would like the benefits of being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator but don't want to sell, I'll buy the business supplies back from you for $40 in product of YOUR choice.

What are you waiting for?

Click here to join now and get immediate access!

You've got to hurry!!!  This offer is incredibly time sensitive and will expire at 10 p.m. EST on February 28th, 2011.

I can't WAIT for you to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!