Sign UP

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - For Teacher

Welcome back!  I hope you enjoyed last week's post with a Halloween card for your child's classroom teacher. This week, I'm bringing you the perfect card for the first day of school (or last, depending on your preference).

Have a look:


You'll notice that the layout is the same.  I wanted to keep it consistent throughout the collection.  I think it makes it look more cohesive.

For this one, I chose Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red to go along with the Sahara Sand card base. You've gotta love Sahara Sand for it's versatility.  You can pair it with pretty much anything!!


Here's a close up of the sentiment detail again.  As you already know from following my blog, one of my all time favourite accessories is STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS! I don't think I can make a card without them anymore - LOL! I just love how they seem to add SO much dimension for such little effort.

If you don't have any Stampin' Dimensionals, you can order them now. Just click on the words above and the link will take you directly to my store and right to that product! Easy Peasy!  Then, you too can wonder how you ever lived without them!

I hope you enjoyed week #2 and that you'll be back again next week to see what else I've done.

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids
INK: Staz-ON
PAPERS: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red Cardstock; Riding Hood Red DSP from Regals Paper Pack; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Stampin' Dimensionals, Punches

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!