Sign UP

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Leadership Make and Take

While at Leadership, we received LOTS of goodies for Make and Takes. As so often happens though, there was just not enough time to get them done! What with all the talking and catching up with friends 2 1/2 hours just isn't enough. I suppose if we DIDN'T talk we MIGHT get them all done, but what would be the fun in THAT?

Last week, I went out to get the white frame I needed to complete one of the make and takes and I just LOVE the way it turned out!

Look at this:


The quote was created using MDS and printed on heavy weight cardstock. I put in the frame and then added the flowers from the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit available in the Occasions Mini. Here it is:


There are LOTS of cardstock flowers that you can layer to your hearts content and COLOURED rhinestones - WOOT!

The only stamping on this project is the Lucky Limeade centre on the large Daffodil Delight flower and the stamping on the banner.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Mixed Bunch
INK: Lucky Limeade
PAPERS: Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Blossom Builders

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!