Sign UP

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bright Blossoms for Mother's Day

I love the 20th of the month! And not just because it's baby bonus day in Canada - LOL!

On the 20th of each month, the FREAKS go on tour!!! It's by far the best and my favourite blog hop. The ladies and gentlemen on this team are just BEYOND awesome!

This month was NO exception and I just knew when I saw Deb's card that I would have to CASE it. It was too perfect to pass up!

Check it out:



It was SO easy to make! I had both cards done in just under 10 minutes. The most time consuming part was cutting out the little flower. Don't you just love it?

The card base is Whisper White and I added a piece of Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper to the front.

I used the direct to rubber technique to colour the stamped the image and stamped it on another piece of Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the flower on a scrap piece of Whisper White and cut it out before adding it to the card using a Stampin' Dimensional. A Basic Rhinestone was the finishing touch.

Don't forget! The Summer Smooches products are only available until April 30th and then you'll have to wait until June 1st to get your hands on them again! If you liked the Summer Smooches Fabric Brads, you'll need to get THOSE before the end of April, because they WON'T be available in the new catalogue.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bright Blossoms
INK: Island Indigo Classic Ink Pad; Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight Markers
PAPERS: Whisper White Cardstock; Summer Smooches DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I LOVE these cards, I can Understand why you HAD to CASE them!!!
    AND We all Love Queasy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Christyne! Clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!