Sign UP

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Dirtday!

When I saw this card created by the lovely and talented Mary Brown, I just KNEW I'd have to CASE it! I mean, really! Cute? Or what??

I just love Mary's clean and classic stamping style and had to recreate her card:


Isn't "I Dig You" the cutest set? I can't believe I waited a whole catalogue year to get it, but now that I have it, I'm sure glad I do!

I stamped and cut all the sections of the image separately and they're affixed to the white panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'd LOVE to send you one of these cards! Would you like one? This is my team card of the month for June and EVERY member of my downline will get one! All you need to do is join my team before the end of May and one will be on it's way to you on June 1st. It couldn't be easier! And with the new starter kit priced at just $125 and FULLY customizable, it's a GREAT time to join!

What do you think?

STAMPS: I Dig You
INK: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede and Island Indigo Cardstock; Lucky Limeande DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What little boy would not love to receive this card? I really need to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig it!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!