Sign UP

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The time is NOW!

Are you ready for THIS?


In January, at Leadership, Stampin' UP! announced their theme for the year. This year, it's "MY WAY". The idea is that we are ALL unique as demonstrators and that not everyone works their business the same way. Some are hobbyists (WOOHOO! DISCOUNT!), some hold classes (structure), some only do workshops (meet new people) and still others conduct their business online.

You see...it's really up to YOU!

To that end, Stampin' UP! has COMPLETELY changed the way they offer the starter kit! It's as flexible as you are! You can choose ANY PRODUCT from the catalogue, up to a value of $155 dollars. You'll also receive a business pack valued at $70 making the total value of your starter kit $225. And you can get it ALL for just $125 tax free AND with free shipping! You really can't go wrong!

I'd LOVE for you to join my team! I support all my demonstrators (cross-country!) with newsletters, a card of the month from me, email access, our own blog, etc.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, please let me know and I'd be happy to help! I can even provide you with a list of items recommended to get started in your business.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!