Sign UP

Monday, October 28, 2013

Tag! You're It! Get Well Soon...

If there's one thing that would get a lot of use at Ronald McDonald House, it would be a get well soon card. Families are at Ronald McDonald House because they have sick children. And for these families, their greatest wish is for their child to be well.

When I visited Ronald McDonald House last week, I learned that two of the families that stay there have been there for OVER A YEAR. Can you imagine? A YEAR? A year of your life spent worrying about your child? A year of your life living away from home? A year of your life where you just don't know what tomorrow will hold?

As I've mentioned, our family was blessed with two cardiac kids. Yes, I know it sounds weird to say we were "blessed" with two sick children, but if you don't look at is as a blessing, you spend your time being unhappy/sad/depressed. We have been blessed with getting to know some AMAZING people. We have been blessed with some of the most wonderful nurses and doctors. We have been blessed to see all the amazing changes that go on in the medical world - things you would never know about if you weren't part of this wonderful community.

All of that to say, that a cheery "Get Well Soon" card is JUST the ticket:



To make sure my card was cheery, I chose some Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz and the Designer Series Paper from Afternoon Picnic.

This might just be my favourite image from the Ronald McDonald set because it has the heart in the stethoscope - to me, it represents my heart kids. :)

Today is the LAST day to take advantage of the 25% off sale. This stamp set isn't included in the sale, but you sure could add it to your order!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tag It
INK: Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Wisteria Wonder Cardstock; Afternoon Picnic DSP
ACCESSORIES: Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!