Sign UP

Monday, February 24, 2014

Merry MOJO Monday - Christmas Collectibles

Fresh Prints for Christmas? You bet!! There's Real Red and Crumb Cake in the stack and those are two great Christmas Colours! Check in out:


The Mojo Monday Card the week was tall and skinny. Since I created a 5 ½" square card for Wednesday, I decided to use the left over 3" x 11" piece of Real Red Cardstock. I LOVE the way it turned out! Of course, thanks to our Envelope Punch Board, I'll have NO trouble creating a custom envy.

To the Real Red base, I added a layer of Whisper White and then some strips from the Fresh Prints DSP Stack. I opted for the Christmas Collectibles stamps this week and stamped my image in Real Red Cardstock. I added it to the card front with a circle cut from the Circle Framelits.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Christmas Collectibles (still available!)
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Real Red, Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP Stack
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Linen Thread, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!