Sign UP

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Paper Crafts Crew - Just Because

I just love today's card! Sorry it's late!


I went with a monochromatic look and had fun with Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral. These two colours together just make me happy! So does that sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts. It just looks so delicate with the little flowers, don't you think?

I started off with a base of Crisp Cantaloupe cut to 5" x 10" and scored it at 5" to create a square card. From there, I added layers of Designer Series Paper from Venetian Romance, This and That and the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper.

My sentiment was stamped using Crisp Cantaloupe and I cut it out using the Oval Thinlits and my Big Shot. I punched out the flowers from the same DSP and added candy dots to the centres.

Since my card is late, it likely won't be on the team site, but you can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: A Dozen Thoughts
INK: Crisp Cantaloupe
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral Cardstock; DSP from Birthday Basics, This and That and Venetian Romance
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Thinlits, Ribbon, Punch, Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!