Sign UP

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Give me just a little more time...

We could all use a little extra time in our lives, so when I saw the colours for this week (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point), I knew that I would have to "cheat" a little bit and use a card that I created back in May for my "man" class.

Sometimes, you just have to do what you have to do.

Here's my card:


For this "version", I started off with the card face (I had a pile of these ready to add to full cards) and stamped using Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point. I added the Ticket Punch pieces (this paper is retired now) and the ticket image from That's the Ticket. The card face for this week's colour combo was added to a Real Red base, but I also made some other cards creating a whole BUNCH of them!


The inside of each of the cards has a coordinating coloured cake:


You can check out what the rest of the Divas have been up to here.


What do you think?

STAMPS: That's the Ticket, Gorgeous Grunge
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point and Real Red Cardstock
INK: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!