Sign UP

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy Canada Day!!!

How have you been? Me? BUSY!!! My stamping seems to have taken a back seat to just about everything else around here. I have so much fun when I'm actually doing it, but it seems I'm going to need to start to "schedule" it in - SHEESH!!!

Today's card is NOT red and white. It's Diva Day, so the colours are ones I suggested when I made the card a few weeks ago for Extravaganza. I know, you're sad. You couldn't make it. Good news! The tutorial is now available for purchase on my tutorials page.

Here's just ONE of the TEN cards that everyone got to create:


Our chosen set for the day was Honeycomb Hello from the brand new 2014-2015 catalogue! We had SO much fun! It has 15 teeny tiny stamps in it, but they're so versatile, they didn't seem so "small".

Everyone made nine cards using the set and then a tenth card was created for Ronald McDonald House right here in Toronto. I'll drop them off next time we have appointments at Sick Kids.

The card started off with a base of Naturals White Cardstock. I love it because it's not super bright, but you still get the "look" of a white card". Also, it makes for a nice sturdy card base when you're going to add all the fun stuff! :)

The Designer Series Paper is from the Moonlight Paper Stack. We used it a LOT at Extravaganza and I need to order MORE! You'll want to add it to your next order too. I'm just loving the new 2014-2016 In Colours because you can use them all TOGETHER and they look great!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Honeycomb Hello, Papillon Pot Pourri
INK: Basic Grey, Hello Honey
PAPERS: Naturals White Cardstock, Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Butterfly Punches, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!