Sign UP

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Oh Happy DAY!

You know those sets? Those ones that you see in the catalogue and you think. "Meh. Doesn't do much for me". And then you see ideas from the likes of Mary Brown and Connie Babbert and Patty Bennett and other awesome Stampin' UP! designers? Yeah. Those sets.

When Starburst Saying first came out, that's pretty much what I thought. And then it happened. "They" started posting and I had to have it!

Check it out:



A Baked Brown Sugar base started off this card and the Designer Series Paper from the Moonlight Paper Stack was a perfect match! I've already ordered a second stack. You've got it right? If not, you really should! Contact me and I can set you up!

I inked up the image with the new (and simply AMAZING) Blackberry Bliss Ink and stamped it onto Whisper White Cardstock. It was cut out using the matching die and the Bib Shot.

I added a button with some Bakers Twine as an accent as well as the banner with some Basic Rhinestones.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Starburst Sayings
INK: Blackberry Bliss
PAPERS: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Button, Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestone

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!