Sign UP

Friday, December 16, 2016

By the numbers...

HUZZAH!!

I am FINALLY done the hubby's Christmas cards for his office...it's a good thing he's cute, because YIKES! Talk about a labour of LOVE!

Here's what I used:

  • 18 sheets of Soft Sky Cardstock
  • 9 sheets of Night of Navy Cardstock
  • 9 sheets of Whisper White Cardstock
  • 2 packages of Watercolour Paper
  • 2 sheets of Designer Series Paper
  • 25 yards of Night of Navy Baker's Twine
  • 160 Stampin' Dimensionals
  • 36 Glue Dots
  • Too much SNAIL to count
And here's the FINAL result:


It was a LOT of work, but I LOVE the way it turned out! Now...anyone want to buy a Merry Mice Stamp set in clear mount? ;)

What do you think:

STAMPS: Merry Mice
INK: Staz-On for stamping; Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Night of Navy and Sahara Sand for colouring
PAPERS: Whisper White, Night of Navy and Soft Sky Cardstock; Season of Cheer DSP (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painter, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!