Sign UP

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

This week's challenge is actually a TWO week challenge, so it should give you lots of time to create YOUR cards as you celebrate either Canada Day or Independence Day. You can play Tic-Tac-Toe along with the design team:


For my card, I chose the right hand column: Cake, Baker's Twine, Clean & Simple and created this:


My base is Soft Sky and I added a layer of Whisper White cardstock unto which I stamped the cupcake base. Before I attached the Whisper White layer, I took my 1/16" hole punch and punched two tiny holes on each side of the cupcake base through which I threaded my Whisper White Baker's Twine.

I stamped the frosting in Soft Sky and added some Wink of Stella for a little bit of sparkle.

I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede and added a tiny rhinestone for the finishing touch.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sprinkles of Life
INK: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Soft Sky and Whisper White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: 1/16" hole punch, Tree Builder Punch, Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!