Sign UP

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Have you picked a favourite?

The catalogue has been live for 7 days! Do you have a favourite yet? I'm sure I'll have more than one favourite, but this week it's Crafting Forever.

And I was inspired to use it with our super fun sketch:


The sketch is so versatile, you could use it with just about any stamp set. Here's what I did:


I used Touches of Texture to stamp the background and stamped the brushes in the pot on watercolour paper. I cut the image out and coloured it in using my watercolour pencils and aqua painters and then did the same with the "Made with Love" image.

They were adhered to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.


Love, love, LOVE this this stamp image - so cute!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Crafting Forever, Touches of Texture
INK: Archival Black, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
PAPERS: Thick Whisper White Cardstock; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Aqua Painters, Rhinestones, Pearls, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. It's my birthday next week! Everyone who sends me a HANDMADE card will be entered into a draw to win a FREE stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!