Sign UP

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mojo Monday on a...

...MONDAY? How the heck did THAT happen? And it's current even...as in from TODAY!

Today's Mojo Monday was a fun sketch to play with! I quite like the combo of Regal Rose and Melon Mambo, so this is what I used:
I stamped the main image on Whisper White and then again on Regal Rose DSP which I cut out using my paper snips and then adhered to the card. I used Melon Mambo to sponge around the main image.

I punched the corners of the main image panel and the whole card front panel. To the card front panel, I added silver brads.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Humour in High Heels
INK: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo Cardstock and Regal Rose DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Brads, Corner Ticket Punch

Happy Stampin'!

10 comments:

  1. Love the fun dress and the punched corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fab job and YEA for mojo ON A MONDAY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors on your sketch card! I was going to do Mojo Monday too, but it never got done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sketch and great card you made. Love that dress and the melon paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Mojo Monday on Monday??? You rock!! This card is adorable!! I love the offset layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, and what a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the monochromatic look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smartie pants! I am going to be current one of these days too...when I stop chasing my tail.....lovely colours with this execution Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!