Sign UP

Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is hand made - thank you very much!!!

One of the topics of discussion that came up last night is the fact that certain people just don't appreciate the time, effort and love that goes into making the cards that we do. They get read and discarded without a second thought. Sad, but true...

Today I was doing my blog hopping and on my friend Kirstin's blog, found this blog entry. You should check it out...read it all the way through and check out the sentiment that is going on the back of one of her cards - it's perfect!!!

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha - thanks for the pimping! I do love that stamp and you should have seen me in the store when I found it - I was giggling and doing a little wiggle at the same time. I looked like a nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. that is so perfect! I want one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to that blog, the artwork is great and the commentary entertaining, and as for that stamp! Well, I may not have that stamp, but I think I'll be printing some little labels to use LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp....it is so droll~....or is it that we have a weird sense of humour? Yeah, I can put up with that thought too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!