Sign UP

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ATC Tuesday - Santa Ho Ho!


When Lauren (my DD) was little, she used to call Santa, "Santa Ho Ho" - SO CUTE!!!

So, today, you get Santa Ho Ho - LOL!

This image is from the Jolly Old St. Nick set in the Holiday Mini. I love this set! I'm a "child of the 80's" so it reminds me of images of Santa from my childhood.

I stamped Santa Ho Ho on Watercolour Paper using Staz-On ink and then used my Aqua Painters and watercolour crayons and ink to colour him in. I cute him out and mounted him on Baja Breeze using Stampin' Dimensionals.

What do you think?

INK: Staz-On Black
PAPERS: Watercolour Paper, Baja Breeze Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painters, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!