Sign UP

Friday, November 19, 2010

ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT! DON'T MISS OUT!!!


What are the benefits?
  • Can I sign up just for the fab discount? Absolutely – there is no pressure on you to sell anything – you can sign up just to get SU products at a great price
  • What is the discount? Regularly 20% – but you will receive 30% off of your first order of $200+ PLUS you receive all hostess benefits on your orders too!
  • Really? I receive hostess benefits on my own orders? Absolutely – demonstrators get all hostess benefits and take advantage of all promotional offers that customers do
  • Can I choose what is in my Starter Kit? Most items are customisable – you get to choose all stamps, inks, cardstocks, markers & ribbons!
  • Are there minimums? Yes, you need to sell or purchase $400 in product per quarter – your own purchases count towards this & your first quarter is waived
  • Waived? What does that mean? It means that this quarter ends on December 31st but you will have until March 31st 2011 to buy/sell $400 – with pre-order almost here, that won’t be hard!!!!!!
  • What is pre-order? Before the release of a new catalog demonstrators get to order & receive items in the new upcoming catalog a full month before customers - a great perk!
  • When is the next pre-0rder? It begins on December 1st – demonstrators get to order from the new Occasions Mini & Sale-a-bration catalogs & receive the new stuff a full month ahead of customers
  • If I sign up and buy/sell nothing else, will I have to return my starter kit? No – you can sign up simply to get this amazing deal – the kit is yours to keep
  • If you are joining for the discount for yourself, think of it this way – the $400 in quarterly minimums is the amount before your discount is applied – so you are only really spending $320 each quarter.
  • What else can I earn? On top of the discount, you earn extra rebates on your sales, product rewards and can work towards the annual incentive trip – the next is to Disney – plus earn free stamps during Sale-a-bration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!