Sign UP

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Aviary Colour Challenge


Earlier this week, there was a colour challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers.

Since I had a "bright" thing going on, I figured I'd keep it up and the colour challenge was perfect - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade:

I punched out several circles in Poppy Parade and Sunny Garden Designer Series Papers and then stamped two of the birds from Aviary in Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade on Whisper White Cardstock. I punched the image out and matted it on a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock and again on a piece of Tempting Turquoise punched out using my scallop circle punch. My image was adhered to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment, from a set that will be released in the OCCASIONS MINI on January 5th, is stamped in Poppy Parade on Whisper White Cardstock and punched out using my large oval punch. It was matted on a piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock punched out using my scalloped oval punch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Aviary, You're a Gem
INK: Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise
PAPERS: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Poppy Parade Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Very cheerful color combo! Those birds always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!