Sign UP

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beyond the Garden - Card Set

Welcome Back!!!

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's sneak peek!  Today, I'll share the full cards with you. The design/sketch idea is based on cards by Mickey Roberts. I figured if she wasn't scared of the bright colours, I should give them a shot myself.


 All four cards are the same design, using different portions of the paper and different images from the Tiny Tags set. As I mentioned yesterday, rather than using the Tiny Tags Punch, I used the small oval punch (item # 120908 - $15.95).


I also used Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and the little safety pins from the Vintage Trinkets set.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tiny Tags
INK: Pacific Point
PAPERS: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Cardstock; Beyond the Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I felt the same way about this paper at first but now I'm loving it. Makes beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!