Sign UP

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - For Teacher

Welcome to week #3 in my series of Greeting Card Kids for teacher. This week features the Christmas card.

Since I coloured my little girl using blues, I went with non-traditional Christmas colours for  the card. Bashful Blue and Night of Navy make for a great combination! For my Designer Series Paper, I chose one of the patterns from the Regals Collection (item # 117154 - $24.95). This is a great collection of papers with 10 different colours featuring all the colours in the Regals Collection of colours.



Here you can see the sentiment detail, where I once again stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto Whisper White Cardstock.  I used Night of Navy and then matted the sentiment on Bashful Blue punched with the Modern Label Punch.

And, last but not least, the inside of the card.  All of the cards in this series are finished in the same manner.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Staz-On, Night of Navy
PAPERS: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Cardstock; Nigt of Navy DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love your choice of color...this stamp is perfect colored in blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!