Sign UP

Monday, May 23, 2011

MDS Monday - Free Workshop Coupon

Howdy peeps!!!  It's MDS Monday!

Today, I'm sharing the coupon that I'll be including in my catalog package to sell at the craft fair in which I'll be participating next Wednesday, June 1st.


If you live in the Mississauga area, I'd LOVE for you to come out and join the fun!  The fair is a fundraiser for a local public school, Osprey Woods.  It's only for a few SHORT hours from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

I created this (and several signage pieces for the event) all using MDS and all using Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper.

If you love MDS as much as I do, there are only 8 more days to take advantage of the National Scrapbooking Month promotion and join my team!  For $150.50, you will receive the Digital + starter kit, delivered RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR with no tax and no shipping! Remember, the My Digital Studio program ALONE costs $106.95 and has more that $300 worth of downloads included on the disks.  The Digital + starter kit is valued at almost $400 (NOT including the download value of the disks).  And, the first person to join my team will also receive a FREE Colour Coach (valued at $18.95). Contact me TODAY!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!