Sign UP

Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Workshop Card Sneak Peek!

Hi friends! It feels like FOREVER since I created something - YIKES!!!

Today, I have a sneak peek share for just one of the cards we'll be creating at my August workshops. I have two workshops booked already and my weekends are already FULL (both with workshops and other activities)! However, if you'd like to book an evening workshop, I'll be happy to talk with you!

Take a look at this:


Isn't that the CUTEST thing you've EVER seen? One of my favourite sets in the new Idea Book and Catalogue is the Pennant Parade Set.  Stampin' UP! has paired it with the Petite Pennant Parade Punch and there's even a BIGZ XL die with a big pennant on it. Can you imagine the possibilities??

The long weekend is coming up here in Canada and I hope you have some fun things planned!! And I hope those fun things involve some STAMPING!!!

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!