Sign UP

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Join Stampin' UP! for just $119!

This limited edition "mini" starter kit has everything you need to start your very own Stampin' Business!


You'll receive Easy Events in clear mount, Pennant Parade in wood mount and a whole host of other goodies to get you started!

Plus, you'll get this:


I don't know about you, but I'd LOVE to have a Christmas Keepsake box! If you join my team before July 31st, we'll BOTH get one! Of course, I haven't decided if I want to keep it for myself or give it away - LOL!

Also, don't forget that there is a SUPER SPECIAL PROMO coming up on August 1st! If you join my team now, you'll hear all about it before our customers do! I just LOVE that demonstrator perk - early notice!

Perks of joining my team:
  • Handstamped card delivered to your MAILBOX every month - that's the real deal! This won't come to your email inbox, it'll come to your mailbox, with a postage stamp and everything!
  • A private team blog - where I keep everyone in the Canadian Blossoms Team up to date on the team goings on and the goings on at Stampin' UP! It's also where I congratulate you on your achievements!
  • Discounts on my classes! When I hold classes, you'll get a discounted price to attend!
I'm SO looking forward to working with you!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!