Sign UP

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flowers for Jack - Sneak Peek

Some of my American friends may not have heard, but Canada lost a great politician and an amazing man last week.  Because he was a Toronto resident, I felt compelled to send his wife a card.  This is the focal image and sort of a sneak peek:


Tomorrow is Week 2 in the Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge and that's when I'll reveal the whole card.

I was going to toot my own horn when I posted the card, but because of the nature of post, I've decided against it.  I'll just tell you that the image is watercoloured using our watercolour crayons and aqua painters.

I'm in Montreal this week with my honey! He has meetings during the day so I get to explore the city in which I grew up - SO many fun memories!! His evenings are mine though, which is good because tomorrow we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Yes...I KNOW I look WAY too young to have been married that long - LOL!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!