Sign UP

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

OK, really...you're NOT getting a chicken dinner - LOL!

But what you ARE getting is a prize!  Ten days ago, I posted this and asked you to tell me which technique you thought I used to colour the flowers. Clearly, I didn't use the correct language because what I REALLY wanted you to tell me was WHAT I used to colour the image.

Several of you guessed blender pens which is ONE of the tools I used, but I also used...ready? STAMPIN' PASTELS!!!

Since no one guessed EXACTLY what I used, I used random.org to select TWO winners who will each receive a little gift from me.


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2	7	

Timestamp: 2011-08-09 20:10:11 UTC


So, Shirley (2nd comment) and Kehkshan (7th comment), please email me with your snail mail addresses and I'll have something in the mail for you!

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!