Sign UP

Sunday, August 28, 2011

While the cat's away...

The mice will play!!!

Ok...so I'm the cat - LOL and while I will technically be away, I'll have my laptop, so I won't really be gone. Does that even make sense??

You, my readers, are the mice. Which means, you get to play!!!

Here's the deal:

  • Place an order between $25 and $50 and receive a 5% discount off your order.
  • Place an order between $50 and $100 and receive a 7% discount off your order.
  • Place an order between $100 and $150 and receive a 10% discount off your order.
  • Place an order OVER $200 and receive a 15% discount off your order as WELL as earn ALL the hostess dollars on your order.

Now, the fine print:
  • You MUST contact me to place your order. The Stampin' UP! online ordering system will not recognize this discount because I am the ONLY one offering it. Once I have your order, I'll contact you for your payment information and place the order on your behalf.
  • Shipping and taxes will be calculated on the PRE-DISCOUNT amount. Shipping will STILL be a minimum of $9.95 or 10% (whichever is greater). If you would like to PICK UP your order from me, your shipping cost will only be 10% as I will be combining orders together.
  • This offer is only valid until 5 PM EST on August 31st. After that time, I'll be out celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my honey and will NOT be checking email.
A few IMPORTANT reminders!!!
  • The Summer Mini expires on August 31st at 11:50 PM MST. August 31st is ALSO my 20th wedding anniversary, so PLEASE don't wait till 10 p.m. to email me with your order. It WON'T GO THROUGH!
  • The Buy 3, get 1 FREE paper special ALSO expires at 11:50 PM MST on August 31st.

I'll be doing a little bit of blogging via ZAPD (a micro-blogging app) from Montreal. Hoping I can figure out how to get it to post here!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!