Sign UP

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Day Ahead...and some news!!!

When I made the switch to Business Demonstrator last January, I had NO idea what lay ahead. I just knew that I wanted to be able to do more for my family as a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I wanted to be able to buy that "monkey on a stick". Yes...that's TOTALLY obscure and there's probably less than a handful of people who know what that means, but that's OK.

I've been working VERY hard to make things happen this year and today I got notice that thanks to a new demonstrator who saw something in me that made her want to sign up, that I promoted to Counselor (that's Manager for my American friends - WOOT!)! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this and what this means to my business. Stampin' UP! is one of the best companies in the world and I get to be part of it all!!!

To that end, instead of a card today, I borrowed a layout from the Stampin' UP! website. It's not my family, but it's how I'm feeling today and I do hope you'll share in my excitement.


I'm incredibly grateful for the love an support of my family - both the ones that live with me and my Stampin' UP! family! I'm incredibly grateful that they believed in me and had faith.

And now...before I ruin makeup, I'm going to sign off.

Have a GREAT day everyone...and thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Christyne! You totally deserve it, you've worked so hard for this! I know you'll be telling us about your next promotion in no time :) How are your points for Fiji now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I informed you thusly that you could do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!