Sign UP

Friday, February 10, 2012

From My Heart to Yours

Tomorrow, I'll be attending the Have A Heart Gala in memory of Wyatt. It's a fundraiser for the Labbatt Family Heart Centre at the Hospital for Sick Children where Wyatt spend most of his young and much too short life.

Since two of my children were also born with congenital heart conditions, this cause is VERY near and dear to my heart. I volunteer at the gala and also provide a small token for the gift bags as well as a basket of stamping goodies that will be put up for raffle.

I made 49 of these today (I'll make more tomorrow), one for YOU and 48 to take to the Gala:


I started off with a 3 x 3 card base made from textured Pink Pirouette Cardstock and added a strip of Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper from the subtles pack. I stamped the heart from P.S. I love you in Real Red on Whisper White and punched it out using the Heart Punch. It was adhered to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Congratulations once again to Lindsay who won yesterday's fun and cheery card!

If YOU would like today's card, please be sure to leave me a comment today, Friday February 10th, 2012 before midnight EST. I'll choose a winner tomorrow morning!

What do you think?

STAMPS: P.S. I love you
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Real Red Candstock; Pink Pirouette DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cause you are supporting. Love the card, it's perfect.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it,my brother too many years ago had heart surgery at Sick Kids. He is now nearly 60 big ones. Red and white just stand out!,

    Cathy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to be supporting such a wonderful cause, Christyne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!