Sign UP

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A SUDSOL pattern

About a month ago (WHERE does the time go?), Leanne, who is one of the AMAZING Pattern Library Coordinators on SUDSOL (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing OnLine) asked me to help out with updating the Pattern Library. I told her I'd be happy to help and that I'd "get on it in a few days". HA!! Nearly a MONTH later, I FINALLY carved out enough time to pull this off. I'm SO glad I did!

If you're a demonstrator, you have access to a WEALTH of information on the SUDSOL site. Yes, it's a paid site. Yes, it's TOTALLY worth it! If you haven't tried it out yet, please click on the link in my right hand side bar for a FREE two week tutorial.

Anyway, here's the project I updated:


I used the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit to create a card keeper! My colours are a little off, but the base is Melon Mambo.


My accordions on the sides were made with Daffodil Delight. I used my Simply Scored Tool to score them every 1/2". If you don't own one yet, NOW is the time to order...because on March 1st, you'll be able to order a DIAGONAL plate that will allow you to create envelopes!


On the bottom right and top left (on the flap), I added some of the stickers that were in the Simply Scrappin' Kit. It's amazing how easy it is to put things together when using a kit! Stampin' UP! is AMAZING about matching all their colours, but the kits are even MORE perfect because EVERYTHING you need is RIGHT THERE!


One thing I noticed when I opened the kit that particularly made my day was that some of the stickers had a Whisper White background and some were Very Vanilla. How wonderful is THAT? You could use any excess on Whisper White or Very Vanilla card bases. WOOT!

I hope you liked my little project for today and hope you come back tomorrow where I'll be showing you some of the cards I made with the kit.

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!